Our culture believes in Powering Your Potential. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We are looking for a talented Accounts Payable Placement Student to join our team specializing in Finance for our Cummins Distribution Business. During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Assists with compiling, consolidating, and conducting basic analysis of accounting and finance information.
- Assists with preparation of basic journal entries.
- Provides assistance with monthly and annual account reconciliations, under direct supervision.
- Assists with preparation of tables, charts, and other exhibits for reports.
- Assisting with financial Analysis interpreting financial data by analyzing trends, variances, opportunities, and risks to provide insight to stakeholders regarding financial impact to drive business improvement.
- Assisting in financial Regulations Acumen, Evaluates applicable regulations for the financial area of focus, such as tax, banking, pension, local accounting.
- You should be Action oriented with the ability of taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm while still ensuring high Decision quality making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Customer focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Decision quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Must be a university student studying towards a degree with an interest in Accounting and Finance
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.