Full-time/Perm roleMonday – Friday£22,000 per yearA typical day will involve:
- Complete courtesy calls to confirm upcoming appointments, make any necessary changes and liaise with not only the claimant but potentially the claimant’s carer, guardians and or housing associations.
- Manage the appointment arrivals board ensuring systems keep up to date and in good order. You will also manage any special requests e.g., where a translator may be required, undertake the required identity checks with each customer.
- Ensuring the assessment centre is fully prepared for the start of each day, in terms of equipment/supplies and general appearance – ordering supplies/equipment/stationary as required to ensure sufficient stocks are always maintained.
- General administrative tasks e.g., answering the telephone, copying documents etc
- Provide support and compassion to customers across a variety of activities and general queries such as questions about the PIP assessment and assisting with enquiries on expense claims from customers who have incurred costs to attend the assessment centre.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Shifts between 8am-6pm
- Monday – Friday
- Optional Overtime
What we need from you:
- At least 1 year’s customer service experience
- Excellent I.T skills- particularly Microsoft Office – as you will be working on various systems and must have good understanding
- Team player
- Caring manner
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to build a rapport with people
- Time management and attention to detail
- Computer literate
Plus benefits!So what next?If you feel the Administrator position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information, please contact Everpool Recruitment by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Everpool team will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.