Zachary Daniels is currently looking to recruit an Area Manager for a highly successful retailer covering their locations across a Geographical area across the North East of England. This is an opportunity to join a high-performing business in a role, which will require you to lead various stores across your geographical patch, delivering a strong financial performance and exceptional levels of customer service across the board.
As an established Area Manager, you will be able to bring outstanding leadership, energy and drive to a well-known retailer who are eager to develop their business to the next level. We want the new Area Manager for the North East to inspire the team, engage with colleagues at all levels and lead by example.
We are seeking a proven multi-site manager who has demonstrable experience of managing in a fast paced retail environment such as food stores, supermarkets, convenience or high street stores with a turnover in excess of £50m annually being an advantage. However other fast paced retail backgrounds will be considered.
As an Area Manager you will lead your stores in all areas of service excellence, deliver KPI's in line with the business objectives and ensure you are leading and motivating your teams to deliver across your area.
- Creating a positive and engaging working environment within your sites
- High standards in all key areas
- Setting clear expectations in service, standards and operations
- Managing profit and loss, budgets, sales forecasting and various other key performance indicators
- Liaising and networking with head office, ensuring relationships are established with all key stakeholders
- Driving compliance, health & safety to adhere to all policies and procedures
- Supporting with company events, local marketing and sharing successes
- Assisting with ad hoc projects with the central Retail Ops Team.
Successful candidates will have proven capabilities in retail management at an Area Manager or Regional Manager level. A passion for delivering on the people measures is essential as well as ensuring your region is a great place to work for all.
A competitive salary of circa £50,000-£52,500, annual performance related bonus, a company car and a wide range of company benefits and incentives are on offer for the successful applicant.
Please apply with your latest CV to be considered for this role. Please note, we are only able to consider candidates with multi-site experience.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.