Service Care Solutions
ROLE: Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant
LOCATION: Darlington, County Durham
DURATION: Ongoing, AdHoc Basis
SHIFT PATTERNS : Long Days 07.20-20.00, Nights 19.20-08.00
We are currently recruiting for a passionate, experienced and highly motivated Mental Healthcare Assistant to support a busy NHS Mental Health Hospital in Darlington (DL2 2TS). The chosen individual will be able to choose their own work pattern, allowing for a healthy work life balance.
The successful candidate will be providing 1 to 1 support with patients who are suffering from acute mental health, schizophrenia, and challenging behaviour. It is essential that you have at least 6 to 12 months’ experience, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment. Experience in Control and Restraint or PMVA training is beneficial.
**£150 sign-up bonus paid at 150 hours**
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred*
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
* £150 sign-up bonus
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
* Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
* FREE enhanced DBS check
* FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
* CV writing service
* Interview techniques coaching
* Regular post-placement follow-ups
* Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
* FREE uniform for certain roles
* Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
* Loyalty reward scheme
* Referral bonus of £250
* Opportunity for future career development
This role is available for an immediate start, so please forward an up to date CV as soon as possible to apply.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.