Robineau Patisserie Ltd
Robineau Patisserie reopened its Café last August and since has increased the number of seats to manage the demand for table reservations. We are therefore looking for an experienced person with excellent customer service skills to work in the Café serving breakfasts, lunches and afternoon teas. This is a permanent position, with a minimum of 20 hours per week working Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Extra days and hours will be required at busy times of the year to fulfil the needs of the business.
Robineau is a well-established, high quality and much-loved family business with a very loyal customer base. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and each team member plays a vital role in maintaining the reputation of the company; built over the last 22 years.
Duties will include:
* Serving customers in our Café; breakfast, lunch, afternoon teas, drink service
* General duties throughout the day between service
* Serving in our shop to help with busy queue times
* Candidates must have previous experience in café or restaurant service.
* Able to manage tables with an efficient flow; taking orders, drink service and upselling
* A well-mannered, well presented, flexible and reliable character with a passion for team work and pleasing our customers.
Full ‘Robineau’ training is given from day one where you will be assigned a training buddy.
Excellent work life balance, within a friendly working environment; no evenings required.
Monthly tip share.
After completion of your probationary period, you will be part of the company profit scheme.
You will receive 20% Staff Discount.
How To Apply
Please email your CV and a cover letter to Mrs Jane Robineau.
If you have any queries regarding the position please email or call (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.