Do you have the experience to recognise and work with those who have hidden hurt or trauma and pull partners around the child and carer to make the difference that will provide a network of support and guidance.
Location: North East
Pay Rate – £277.71 per day
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To be accountable for managing an individual case load of children.
- To provide thorough and good quality care plans
- To conduct high quality assessments of the needs of children and their families
- To attend meetings or court appearances if required
- To be responsible for undertaking assessments and progress plans as identified within the legal framework
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
- SWE Registered
- Must have 2 years of experience as a QSW in a similar team
- Must hold UK Driving License
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare services delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- PAYE payroll option with addition benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Refer a friend scheme and earn up to £250
- Supporting the Reed Foundation Which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.