Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth, and innovation. Our colleagues in the Field Sales team are looking for a 12-month Fixed Term Conract, Commercial Field Sales Representative to manage and look after our Teesside down to Harrogate territory.
As we’re putting our hearts and souls into the future of food, we’ll be looking at you to execute the daily and weekly supply of our products into our major retailers, supporting the growth of our market share and enabling our customers to shop our full portfolio of products daily.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Starting basic salary from £26,100 (DOE) plus a quarterly and an annual bonus
- Fully expensed Company Car, Fuel Card, Daily lunch allowance and a monthly Broadband and Utilities Contribution
- On top of your basic salary and yearly bonus you will also receive a 53rd week payment (that’s an extra week pay pro rata at Christmas *dependent on when you joined the business).
- Fantastic Pension contribution where Kellogg will double your pension contribution up to a maximum of 12.5% meaning your pension could be up to 18.75% a month
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working – We also offer summer hours where you can work to have the afternoon off on Fridays!
- Life Insurance, plus many more benefits
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- In your role there is NO COLD CALLING as you will be working with our Field sales managers to grow our relationships across your territories and our major retail stores.
- Your hard work and innovative solutions will help us land the Field Sales strategy in store, where you are empowered to make a difference every single day
- As you manage and influence the customer relationship at a store level, you are also delivering the best results for Kellogg’s in line with the sales strategy sure that all transport operations are executed efficiently, effectively, and in compliance with local regulations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with third-party logistics providers, carriers, and other transportation partners.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify gaps in the market and the retailers
- Working and bringing in your own initiatives to drive sales and availability of our products
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- An excellent communicator, influencing and being able to build rapport
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Positive and resilient attitude
- You should be able to excel at working both by yourself (as the role is home based) and in a team
- Desire and hunger to learn, develop and progress within the business
- A full UK driver’s license is required
After you apply, your application will be reviewed by a real recruiter – not a bot. This means it could take us a little while to get back to you so watch your inbox for updates. In the meantime, visit our How We Hire page to get insights into our hiring process and how to best prepare for a Kellogg interview.
If we can help you with reasonable accommodation throughout the application or hiring process, please email [email protected].
ABOUT KELLOGG COMPANY
Kellogg Company is a multibillion-dollar company with over 30 thousand employees all over the globe. We’re proud of our rich and vibrant history and our iconic brands – foods that you grew up with like Crunchy Nut, Corn Flakes, Special K, as well as innovative foods such as Pringles and Pop-Tarts. Our KValues and BetterDays commitments are at the core of who we are, what we believe, and what brings us together. We’re proud to say we’ve been awarded Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies”, DiversityInc’s “Top 50 Companies for Diversity”, Newsweek’s “Most Loved Workplaces”, and many more awards that you can check out here
We strive to create a world where people are not just fed but fulfilled and a workplace where everyone is empowered to be their true selves. It’s each and everyone’s unique flavour that makes up our recipe for success and ‘Make It Happen’ culture. Growing and nurturing the world starts with our employees, which is why we’re proud to offer extensive benefit packages, including flexible working, which enable you to take control of your work/life balance.
A seat at our table is waiting for you. Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion have been part of our DNA since the beginning. Clearly stated in our Code of Ethics “we have respect for individuals of all backgrounds, capabilities, and opinions.” We believe that equity is more than levelling the playing field. It is making sure barriers, both tangible and intangible, are removed. We’re a foundation member of the Leading Executives Advancing Diversity (LEAD) Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerating gender parity and driving inclusion in the European retail & Fasting-Moving Consumer Goods value chain. We’re proud that we’ve reached 50:50 gender parity for all leadership roles ahead of our 2025 target.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.