Want to work with one of the *UKs most established pharmacies*?
Want to make a difference in the heart of the community?
Want *support with an IP course*?
Want to work as a Community *Pharmacist with a great salary?*
Well, keep reading…
* *up to £55,250 per annum*
* *Annual bonus*
* *Support IP course*
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Working the odd Saturday (till 12pm)
* Role: Pharmacist – Darlinton
* Full time: 46.5 hours
* Store Hours: Monday – Friday (9am – 5:30pm) + (2/4) Saturdays (9am-1pm)
* Permanent contract
What will I be doing?
* Reporting to the Pharmacist Manager/Store Manager
* Well staffed store
* Helping patients and the public, assessing their conditions and making decisions about which medicines they should take.
* You’ll be involved in dispensing medicines and offering your patients advice and practical help on keeping healthy.
* Providing services: Blood Pressure Measuring Service, Flu Jab Service, Healthy Living Advice, Inhaler Service, New Medicines Check, Pilpouch, Pneumonia Jab Servic,e Stop Smoking Service, Travel Health Clinic, Weight Management Service
If this is something you would love to hear more about then feel free to contact JODIE at quad recruitment.com or drop a call on 01244621477 /07897592906
*Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We’re specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland and the USA in both public and private sectors. If this role isn’t ticking all your boxes, feel free to speak with a consultant about other available opportunities we have for you.*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £55,250.00 per year
* Company pension
* Cycle to work scheme
* Discounted or free food
* Employee discount
* Free parking
* On-site parking
* Private medical insurance
* Referral programme
* Relocation assistance
* Sick pay
* Store discount
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus scheme
* Performance bonus
* Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Bedale: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
* You must be a registered GPHC pharmacist
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.