Northgate Vehicle Hire
Customer Support Team Leader
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Customer Service Team Leader to join one of the UK’s leading vehicle rental specialists in our Northgate Centre in Darlington and bring the best possible experience for our customers.
Operating in a business to business (B2B) environment, your role will focus on personnel management and development of a team of 5-12 Customer Support Representatives (CSR) in order to drive them to success.
Reporting to Customer Support Manager, you will be accountable for creating personal development plans/setting up objectives for each member of your hybrid team. You will play an active part in supporting CSRs as they progress through the CSC Pathways programme and identify opportunities to enhance and refresh the programme.
As a Customer Support Team Leader, you will also focus on your team to provide the highest standards of customer service, take responsibilities for escalations and ensure that each query is handled in a speedy and professional manner.
Another important part of your role will be maintaining a strong focus on operational targets, performance improvement, and driving the team to success.
To be successful as a Team Leader in Northgate Vehicle Hire
You’ll need to be a proven people manager with strong communication and leading skills. You will also be able to demonstrate:
• A strong work ethic and can thrive in a busy environment.
• An engaging personality with excellent communication and proven people management skills.
• An ability to excel in your ability to get the best out of your team members, through strong hands-on coaching and performance management.
• Strong administration, time management and organisational skills
• A high customer and delivery focused, you will thrive on working in a target-driven environment where performance improvements and innovation are constantly being pursued.
• With a well-developed sense of financial awareness, you are someone who can see the bigger picture and work closely with peers and line managers to ensure delivery against SLA’s and targets.
What’s in it for you?
Supporting you to be the best you can be, we will prepare you for success right from the start. When you join the team, you’ll embark on a training program and during your first 12 months, we will continue to develop you in your role through ongoing coaching and support so that you have a really great first year. Your development doesn’t stop there, however, as you will go on to learn and build further skills and as you progress your salary will too.
In return for your expertise, you’ll receive:
• Competitive salary of up to £28.5k (depending on experience) plus bonus scheme (paid monthly)
• 23 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Free car parking
• Free eye tests and a variety of discounts with local businesses
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Tax-Free Childcare
• Discounted gym membership
• Save as you earn scheme
If you like what we have to offer and want to hear more, please apply today!
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.