Northgate Vehicle Hire
Customer Claims Handler Darlington
Salary: £20,374.88k pa
Job Type: Permanent – Flexible Home Working (must be able to travel to Darlington office if required)
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service?
Northgate Vehicle Hire is the UK's leading independent provider of fleet management and specialist vehicle recovery services. Due to continued growth, we are now seeking to expand our Claims Handling teams with ambitious individuals who have a passion, desire and a great attitude to manage customer incidents and provide a first-class service.
As a Claims Handler, you will be responsible for providing the very highest standards of customer service, ensuring that each incident is handled in a speedy and professional manner, according to the specific requirements of the customer. The role will include a strong focus on operational targets, liaising with both customers and insurance companies.
The team handles damage claims from start to finish, with the ability to tailor processes to suit the client whilst gathering information through different sources and finding creative solutions to ensure prompt settlement of claims.
The position will require initial attendance to the Darlington office to complete necessary training followed by home working.
Other duties include:
- To deal with customer communications – giving advice and support to deliver the highest level of customer service.
- To ensure that all claim information is collated accurately and issued to customers in a timely manner.
- To liaise with customers and/or their insurance company or designated accident management provider on a regular basis, in order to secure agreement and provision of order number (where required), allowing the claim to progress and invoicing to proceed.
- To accurately create invoices to customers and/or their insurer or designated accident management provider in a timely manner.
- To assist the department in achieving the targets and objectives and provide a proactive and professional service to customers.
- Compiling customer specific reports and handling queries
What's in it for you?
Supporting you to be the best you can, we'll prepare you for success right from the start. When you join us, you'll enjoy a structured training programme and during your first 3 months we will continue to develop you in your role through on-going coaching and support so that you have a really great first year. Your development doesn't stop there, as you continue to learn and build further skills we look to reward success and champion progression within the business.
Be part of the future of vehicle rental
If you would love to join our amazing team in Darlington, we encourage you to find out more. Apply today
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.