Are you looking to join a vibrant, forward thinking, and all-round fabulous business?
Do you want to work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm?
Do you have fantastic communication skills and a curious mind?
Do you want to train and work from the comfort of your own home, with us providing the computer and equipment to get you started?
If the answer is YES, keep reading! We have the PERFECT opportunity for you!
* The role of Customer Advisor for Sigma UK will report into the Team Manager.
* We work in partnership with E.ON Next . E.ON Next is part of the E.ON group of companies that is focused on the future, leading the energy transition towards sustainability in the UK.
* They strive to make energy easier for their customers, by providing exceptional service and using state-of-the-art technology to do it.
* You’ll be working in a contact centre environment helping our client EON next service their customers by inbound phone calls.
* Our advisors have great autonomy over how they do things, we love people to have their own ideas if they are focusing on the best outcome for customers!
* The work involved will be servicing residential customers inbound calls (all EON Next take calls) and emails, whilst also fixing various issues on the KRAKEN platform such as metering, reading and data quality issues.
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, flexibility could be asked from time to time where the hours may be longer but it’s unlikely to change drastically or without notice. Anything worked over 37 hours is paid.
National Minimum Wage
The salary starts at £18695 and increases to £19120 after probation
We interact with our client customers in different ways, whether it is over the phone, via email, in writing or over webchat, we expect outstanding results, and our Customer Advisors are the ones that deliver them. Because we do more.
Putting things right
Things don’t always go to plan, and with our clients’ customers we will always do what we can to put things right. Our Customer Advisors are confident adapting to work with customers in difficult situations and will always go the extra mile to make sure things are sorted.
We know that we are stronger and better together, our teams give more and achieve more because they have each other. Whether they are adapting to a new process or going above and beyond to make sure that they get the job done, our Customer Advisors know they have the support of their team.
Change shows us that we are growing. Our Customer Advisors see change for the opportunity that it is and welcome any change to broaden their knowledge and skill set. Because flexibility creates opportunity.
Working towards targets and quality standards is a key part of the role, our Customer Advisors are always looking for opportunities to learn and improve on what they have done before. Because the more we learn, the more we achieve.
Whether their next goal is to achieve their monthly target or to take the next step in their career, our Customer Advisors take pride in what they have already achieved and look forward to see what they can do next.
What will you bring to the role?
* You’ll love working with people, interacting with people and being challenged by people
* You’ll be inquisitive by nature and have a keen eye for resolving data issues
* You’ll use great communication skills to get the best from a situation
* You’ll love learning, and take every opportunity to have feedback and use it to improve
* You’ll be organised and able to manage your own time and workload
* You’ll enjoy the challenge of working to targets and seeing you performance improve
* You’ll be comfortable using a PC and speaking over the phone
What do we offer you?
* 22 days holiday
* Pension scheme
* Peer recognition and awards scheme
* Wellbeing initiatives like desktop yoga and mental health first aiders
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Treedom scheme – all employees upon passing probation are gifted a tree to plant in the Sigma forest
* The opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.