Black Fox Solutions
We are currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate individual to join our team as a Disability Assessor. As a Disability Assessor, you will play a crucial role in assessing individuals' eligibility for Personal Independence payment. You will conduct assessments, gather information, and evaluate the impact of disabilities on daily living and work activities. Your assessments will contribute to the decision-making process for individuals seeking financial support.
- Minimum of 12 months' experience working as an RMN, RGN, Paramedic, RNLD, occupational therapist, or doctor.
- Valid right to work in the UK (sponsorship unavailable for this role).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Ability to work independently and make sound judgments.
Salary and Benefits:
- The salary for this role commences at £35,000 per annum.
- The basic salary increases to £36,000 with the successful completion of internal training. Two additional £1000 salary increases are provided based on successful completion of internal training, taking the basic salary to £38,000.
- Yearly On-Target Earnings (OTE) of £41,800.
- Clear and transparent career development including a salary increase of £1000 with each level achieved! Retail vouchers and discounts, Cycle to work scheme plus much more!
- NMC/HCPC renewal.
- Hybrid/Remote positions based on your location.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, Apply today!
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.