Uber Driver – Walworth SE17
Flexible earning opportunity that works around your schedule
Full Job Description for the Driver:
Adecco is working with Uber to find new Drivers for the Greater London area who use the Uber app as an independent worker.
Driving with Uber in London offers a flexible earning opportunity and given your status as a worker you would be eligible to receive various benefits and entitlements including at least the National Living Wage, holiday pay and access to a pension plan.
It’s a great alternative or complement to traditional full-time or part-time driver jobs, other temp jobs, or seasonal employment.
Drivers using Uber come from all backgrounds and industries, setting their own schedules to make life work for them.
Drivers on the Uber app can access a range of benefits including*:
● Access to a pension plan
● Sickness Cover through [Allianz]
● New Parent Payment through [Allianz]
● Guarantee to earn at least the National Living Wage while on an Uber trip
● Holiday pay
● £750 reward after your first 50 trips*
● Access to over 900 courses via [the Open University] through Uber Pro programme
● Access to rental and leasing deals through partnered vehicle solution providers
If you don’t have a PHV license, Uber can provide information about the process for applying for one. Once you’re up and running, you’ll receive information on maximising your earnings, make the most of the benefits on offer, and how you can access safety features such as 24/7 support.
You must meet certain requirements to drive with Uber:
● Full UK Driving License held for 3 years
● Eligibility to work in the UK
● Willingness to undergo an enhanced background check (DBS) and a medical assessment
Click Apply to start your journey to earning around your schedule
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.