Linthorpe Beds are an award-winning independent family run business. We currently employ 43 staff, have a multi-million-pound turnover and have been judged as 'Independent Bed Retailer of the Year 2019-20’ by the National Bed Federation.
We have served our customers for more than 30 years and have grown into one of the most respected names in the industry via our 3 North East stores and more latterly, our 2 nationwide website.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Finance Administrator to join our small but dynamic finance team at Linthorpe Beds. As a Finance Administrator, you will play a crucial role in maintaining accurate financial records and ensuring the smooth operation of our financial processes. You’ll live and breathe our Customer First ethos, with an innovative and agile approach to problem-solving. You’ll enjoy working collaboratively with the wider team and you’ll thrive on delivering excellent support to the wider team.
- Process and monitor acknowledgements, delivery notes, invoices, and credit notes.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with other departments to gather financial data and resolve any discrepancies.
- Conduct periodic audits and reconciliations to ensure accuracy and integrity of financial data.
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing processes.
- Support financial analysis and financial planning activities as needed.
- Stay updated on industry promotions, pricing, regulations, and best practices in finance administration.
- Participate in payroll preparation.
- Other ad hoc duties.
- Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator or in a similar role.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Shifts and schedule: Monday- Friday
Salary From: £22,000.00+ per annum
Benefits: Company Pension, free on-site parking, company discount
Location: Darlington – office based only
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.