Your new role:Nigel Wright are delighted to be supporting a growing business in Darlington in their search for a newly/recently qualified Financial Accountant to join this business as they enter an exciting growth phase. This role will be a direct report to the Finance Director and will suit someone who is practice trained and seeking their first or second move into industry. Duties and responsibilities
- Completing monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Develop and refine the monthly reporting.
- Production of the monthly board pack.
- Rigorous cash flow management.
- Working with the project team to ensure accurate project accounting and forecasting to help support the growth and success of the Group.
- Supporting the Finance Director with continued development and implementation of the group’s control environment.
- Other projects and ad-hoc requirements as required to support the FD and MD.
You will be/have
- ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified – ideally practice trained with experience in leading audits.
- Well organised and ability to use time wisely and efficiently.
- Positive attitude and motivated to be part of a successful team.
- Dependable and committed to delivering high quality work.
- Ability to problem solve and identify solutions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non -financial stakeholders.
- Advanced Excel skills – Pivots, Look-Ups, SUM-IF’s.
- Office based role – flexible working.
- 37 hours per week.
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Private medical.
- 6% employer contribution pension.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.