Fleet & Workshop Controller
Salary: £30,000k – £35,000k
Full time permanent
Location: Darlington – A66
Sector: UKRoad Fleet
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large organisation in a Fleet & Workshop Controller position. You will be coordinating workshop maintenance, compliance of the fleet – day-to-day + working closely with operations + special projects and specific technical logistics specifications. This is a new additional role to the logistics team and you will be able to add real value to the organisation.
Key Areas: –
- UK Fleet workshop experience – fast-paced operation
- Truck & Trailer maintenance schedules
- Being self-motivated, solutions focused and a credible, first-class communicator
- Responsible for ensuring service and repairs are carried out effectively and accurately
- Ensure maximum productivity – workflow
- Maintaining the UK fleet of commercial vehicles and ensure tax & MOT’s are up to date at all times.
- Coordinate and manage all plant and UK Fleet maintenance programmes in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations & warranties
- Investigate any accident damage and review the root causes + complete reports & follow up actions
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of IT e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.