Primary Teachers (Flexible Working)
Protocol Education are currently looking to recruit a Primary Teachers to work across the Darlington area. This opportunity is suitable for someone who is looking for both long term or short term roles.
We are looking for someone who will make an impact within schools and be a positive role model. Does this sound like you?
The ideal candidate for this role:
– Valid PGCE with QTS
– Confident in planning, prepartion and delivering
– Good classroom management
– Valid Enhanced DBS on the update service
– Can provide referees covering the last 2 years
– CV covering 10 years with all gaps explained
What protocol can offer:
– Friendly and transparent consultant who is always happy to help
– Refer a friend scheme of £250
– CPD courses and webinars to build your portfolio
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.