An award winning technology provider who have experienced growth of 48% in the last 2 years are investing in their Azure Web Services Infrastructure in order to improve their websites for public users and members.
Their team are at the heart of everything they do and they strive to continuously improve their employee experience. Their most recent example of change is that they have brought their paternity pay / leave in line with their maternity offering.
What would be a good fit for this role?
- You will have plentiful experience in the production of high-quality software solutions primarily using C#, .NET and SQL.
- You craft solutions ensuring the end user is in mind at all times
- You are excited by how you can improve systems / products and you can idea share and collaborate with your team
The Technology and Projects
- Your primary purpose is to develops and support in-house systems according to the needs of the business, and to maintain and improve their capabilities.
- You will continuously be learning meaning you’ll be able to support, develop and maintain quality future systems.
- You’ll work alongside a team of other talented .NET Developer’s who collaborate with the Infrastructure team to come up with the best solution delivery.
Your Career Development
- You will be coached to ensure you improve your skills meaning you will really refine the quality, design and performance of your code. Dedicated innovation time is set aside for you to upskill too!
- Certifications – if there is something you would like to learn more on or something new all together then you can take advantage and get qualifications for free.
Package & Interview Process
- Base salary up to £44,000, 28 days Holiday (rising to 31) + Bank hols, 25% Pension, 10% Bonus and Private Medical & Life Assurance.
- Supportive of flexible working, you can work your hours to suit your needs.
- Their office is in Darlington if you did wish to work Hybrid but if you prefer, you can work remotely
- You have the choice to do the interview remotely via Teams or in person, whichever suits you.
Next Steps? If you would like to know anything more about this role or even just want to hear what other .NET Software Developer positions I have that may also be a good match for you then give me a shout on /catch me on LinkedIn ” Jessica Blackburn “
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.