Sanctuary Personnel Ltd
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.9/5 and over 400 reviews have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced General Practitioner (GP) to work in Darlington.
Job Type & Hours:Locum, 3-month contract, a variety of shifts available
Pay Rate:£105 per hour (assignment rate)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Fully online and paperless registration service
- Free DBS and compliance service including paid for mandatory e-learning and practical training modules (if applicable)
- Exclusive access to roles that aren’t available with other agencies; NHSBT, The Home Office and Vaccination Centres (private and public) are just some of the projects we’ve recently recruited to.
- Registration body costs covered based on length of service (T&Cs apply)
- Clinical governance and revalidation support from an in-house qualified health professional with over 15 years’ experience
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive experience within the healthcare sector
- Daily payroll and in-house payroll system
Requirements of the General Practitioner:
- Fully qualified GP with Full GMC Registration
- Experience working in the UK
- Included on the NHS performers list
- Annual appraisal & revalidation (when appropriate)
This GP job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
To contact the consultant directly about this role, please contact Neil on +447458 162984 or email [email protected].
Regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet these requirements for this General Practitioner doctor role as we need to meet our clients’ requirements, but please feel free to browse our open roles that may be more suitable for you.
We have a variety of Doctor and GP roles available so please ask us what’s available (private gp, salaried gp, gp locum etc).
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into you work placement.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.