Hours: 6:00am – 6:00pm
Shift: 4 on 4 off day shift
Salary: £17.33ph (£36,271)
About your new company
My client is a large HGV Maintenance company with 16 depots around the UK. They ensure a high standard of work, boast a near 100% first time MOT pass rate and ensure all staff are provided with constant training and progression paths. Due to their continued success they are now looking for a skilled HGV Mechanic to join their ever growing team.
About your new HGV Mechanic role
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements for equipment, machines and tools.
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to pre-MOT prep and full vehicle overhauls.
The successful HGV Mechanic will have
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of HGV’s and trailers.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential).
- The successful HGV Mechanic must be a fully skilled with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three) in heavy vehicle service, maintenance and repair.
The successful HGV Mechanic will receive
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pensions
- On site parking
- Training for HGV license and Irtec
- LOLER training
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Mechanic role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.