Kemp Recruitment Limited
Hours: 6:00am – 6:00pm
Shift: 4 on 4 off day shift
Salary: £17.33ph (£36,271)
About your new company
My client is a large HGV Maintenance company with 16 depots around the UK. They ensure a high standard of work, boast a near 100% first time MOT pass rate and ensure all staff are provided with constant training and progression paths. Due to their continued success they are now looking for a skilled HGV Technician to join their ever growing team.
About your new HGV Technician role
– You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements for equipment, machines and tools.
– You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to pre-MOT prep and full vehicle overhauls.
The successful HGV Technician will have
– You will have an in-depth knowledge of HGV’s and trailers.
– Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential).
– The successful HGV Technician must be a fully skilled with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three) in heavy vehicle service, maintenance and repair.
The successful HGV Technician will receive
– Competitive salary
– Attractive pensions
– On site parking
– Training for HGV license and Irtec
– LOLER training
) for further information
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.