Barker Ross Group are currently recruiting for a temporary HR Assistant for our well-known client in Darlington, DL1.
This position is full time, Monday to Friday, with a pay rate of £11.18 an hour.
Key responsibilities of a HR Assistant:
· Undertaking a range of support tasks such as managing emails, filing, copying, scanning, answering the phone.
· Perform diary management functions for OH team including arranging and re-arranging appointments, meetings, and room bookings.
· Helping to develop and maintain efficient administrative systems and processes which support the delivery of Occupational Health/HR.
· Input, update and audit of records on multiple systems, extracting basic information within set parameters and producing required reports.
· Providing front line support to managers and employees as part of a HR team.
· Undertake tasks as required which may be of a sensitive and confidential nature.
· To support with the collection and interpretation of data and statistics
· Set up, administer, and support events and activities organised and facilitated by the team.
· To be an effective and flexible team member to ensure that requirements are met.
To be a successful HR Assistant you will need:
Qualifications: GCSE’s Grade A to C including Maths and English (awarded pre-)
GCSE’s Grade 9 to 4 including Maths and English (awarded onwards)
Experience: Approx. 1 years’ experience of working in an administration / office / HR / financial related role
Understanding of computer systems and competency in Office Applications e.g., Word/Excel/Teams
Previous reception/telephone experience.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and 2 years references with all gaps filled.
If you feel you would fit the HR Assistant position then please apply online, send your CV to or call Barker Ross Lincoln on for more information.
Barker Ross Group values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act . We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations , when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.