Are you looking to make a difference in Children's lives? Do you have social work experience of working within children's services? If so, this role is for you.
We have Permanence team to support you in North East.
Pay Rate – £285 per day
Your key responsibilities will include:
- This is a busy and dynamic team offering a statutory service to Care Leavers and Homeless Young People.
- We work with Young People from the age of 16 potentially up to 25 helping them to develop their Pathway into independence.
- With outstanding communication skills and the ability to engage with resistant young people.
- You must have excellent skills in assessment, analysis and planning as well as being comfortable in managing complex and challenging needs, risks and behaviours.
- You should understand the disadvantage faced by Care Leavers and be able to work creatively and collaboratively to redress this balance.
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
- SWE Registered
- Must have 2 years of experience as a QSW in a similar team
- Must hold UK Driving License
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare services delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- PAYE payroll option with addition benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Refer a friend scheme and earn up to £250
- Supporting the Reed Foundation Which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.