As an *Early Years Professional*, you’re highly sought after, and as you hold a *Level 3 Childcare qualification, *and in-depth knowledge of the EYFS Framework *Busy Bees*_ recognises this and therefore would like to reward you with the following:_
**Salary starting upto £21000**
* *Childcare discount up to 25%*
* *A paid day off as a birthday treat*
_Busy Bees in Darlington*_ are now recruiting for a*_ Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Nurse _*to join their established team. You will be working *full-time*; *40 hours per week over five days*_ however we would also consider *_compressed hours*_ to work 40_*_ hours over four days per week*_ at the discretion of the manager and needs of the nursery. Within your role you will apply your in-depth knowledge of the EYFS Framework and leadership skills and best practice to ensure our children are given the best start in life.*
_*About our Nursery:_*
* Rated Good by Ofsted
* purpose build nursery
* Welcoming staff room with tea and coffee making facilities
* On site car parking for staff
*About the Benefits:**
* Exclusive use of UP, Busy Bee’s propriety platform is available to all staff with unlimited funds per year. Plus, we have loads of short courses, training, and qualification pathways through our VLA.
* Health & Wellbeing Apps. We know that sometimes life can be a bit tricky, or you might need a little guidance. Lean on our Employee Assistance Program as well as our Peppy and Mental Health Apps to help you navigate things.
* Retail & Travel Discounts. Sought after online retail, cinema and travel discounts. Plus, food and insurance discounts that add real value over and above your pay, making the little things really add up!
* Childcare Discounts. It is not always easy to cover the costs of childcare, so we are really pleased to offer you a generous discount to support your family’s needs.
* Birthdays Off. Sure, Birthdays with colleagues can be fun but we give you the day off to celebrate, YOU! Plus, the longer you collaborate with Busy Bee’s, the more your holiday entitlement grows.
*About the Business:**
*_ The Nursery Practitioners/Nursery Nurses at Busy Bees strive to create safe and enriching home-from-home environments filled with opportunities to learn. Run by enthusiastic staff, we work hard to make every nursery a place when children’s emotional needs are met, their interests and imaginations nurtured, and their individuality respected. We are proud of what we do, and this extends to how our colleagues describe their career pathways at Busy Bees. We aim to create a unique employee experience not only in our fantastic benefits and rewards but the possibility of realising your career potential, wherever you imagine it may take you._*
*A career at Busy Bees is exciting, dynamic, and always evolving. Sure, the opportunity to work and learn on the job led by leading Practitioners in the industry is here but combine that with best-in-sector training and support in child development and you have all the essential ingredients to really take your career places which makes a career at Busy Bees just that little more extraordinary.*
_*We reserve the right to close a job prior to the initial closing date. All positions are subject to references and an enhanced DBS/PVG check._*
_*At Busy Bees, we take the safeguarding and welfare of our children seriously and this extends to the safe recruitment and induction of our employees and volunteers. As part of our recruitment process, we will undertake the necessary pre-employment safeguarding checks_*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,987.00-£21,000.00 per year
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.