Drop your CV to [email protected] if this piques your interest
Job Title: Administrative Associate – Level II – Logistics
Location: Darlington, UK – 100% Onsite
Duration: 6 Months Contract – possibility of extension or transition into permanent contract after the initial assignment duration.
Working hours: 8 hours/day
Night Shift: Sunday through Thursday 22:00 – 06:00
Morning Shift: Monday through Friday 06:00 – 14:00
Late Shift: Monday through Friday 14:00 – 22:00
The 2 main parts of this role are Data Analysis and Admin work.
Additional Responsibilities Unique to this position:
– Gather and collect data to run the shortage report (SIR) numerous times during a shift.
– Analysing the output and managing the emergency order process with the 3rd party logistics warehouse team.
– Expediting through the process to ensure inventory is within the warehouse in time for engine build.
– Root cause analysis on any issues from the SIR report and collaboratively working with other departments to put fixes in place.
– Reviewing and maintaining pull settings within Oracle supporting Min/Max and DDR processes.
– Supporting on continuous improvement activities within the warehouse function
– Absence cover for Inventory Control Analysists
– Basic relevant work experience in an admin/data analysis role
– Good knowledge of MS tools including Power BI and Excel
– Good communication skills
– Some Logistics knowledge would be a plus
– Data Analysis experience would be a plus
- Provides administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports and addressing routine information requests.
- Gathers, compiles and verifies information and enters it accurately into documents such as reports, presentations or forms; and office systems such as databases or spreadsheets.
- Assists with data collection, data entry and report generation on various departmental related activities.
- Assists with associate functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
- Responds to, or redirects, routine inquiries from external or internal sources about the
- organization/department, its activities, or processes so callers/visitors are answered promptly and accurately.
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, suppliers and other third parties as applicable; submits documentation and enters request for payments into accounting system; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Documents and maintains departmental policies and procedures.
- Participates as a team member on departmental related business improvement assignments and projects as needed.
- Performs other routine administrative activities as needed per the established procedures of the organization and/or department.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.