Logistics Administrator, Darlington, full time, temporary
I am delighted to be recruiting for a Global Organisation based in Darlington who are recruiting for an Administrator on a temporary basis for a minimum of 6 months with the possibility of extension.
Responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Provides administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports and addressing routine information requests.
- Gathers, compiles and verifies information and enters it accurately into documents such as reports, presentations or forms; and office systems such as databases or spreadsheets.
- Assists with data collection, data entry and report generation on various departmental related activities.
- Assists with associate functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
- Responds to, or redirects, routine inquiries from external or internal sources about the
- Organisation or department, its activities or processes so visitors are answered promptly and accurately.
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, suppliers and other third parties as applicable; submits documentation and enters request for payments into accounting system and responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Documents and maintains departmental policies and procedures.
- Participates as a team member on departmental related business improvement assignments and projects as needed.
- Performs other routine administrative activities as needed by the organization and or department.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of planning and prioritising work load to meet deadlines and organisational goals.
- Customer focus by building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Accountability by holding yourself and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Data Analytics and experience of interpreting and communicating qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel.
This is a full time, temporary opportunity where you will be required to work in a rotating shift pattern including night shifts, morning shifts and afternoon shifts. In return you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package with an additional weekly shift allowance.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4413766
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.