My client a very small Therapeutic Independent Fostering Agency based in Darlington are looking for a new qualified Supervising Social Worker to join their team.
If you are looking to hone your skills as a fostering social worker and feel that your voice is not heard in your current role than this may be the perfect environment for you. Working within an incredible small team will allow you to have direct access to senior members of the team and the ability to quickly develop relationships with colleagues, thus helping you to foster a strong team spirit and close working relationships.
See Benefits Below:
- Salary up to £38,000 (D.O.E)
- Home Based Working
- Access To Therapeutic Training Practices
- Mileage Allowance 45p Per Mile
- In House Clinical Psychologist To Support Team
- Laptop and Phone Provided
Telephone interviews will become available for strong candidates.
If this is our first time getting in contact, please know that I am more than willing to take the time to help you find your ideal social care role.
What NonStop Care offers:
- A Designated Consultant Who Will Be Your Personal Point of Contact
- CV Review Service
- Social Work Roles Throughout The UK
- Insider Interview Advice and Preparation
- A Constant Source of New Opportunities
What I offer:
- An In Depth Knowledge and Understanding of the Social Care Market.
- A Direct Point of Contact with Local Authorities and Independent Fostering Agencies.
- To Manage Your Entire Interview Process From Your Initial Application, To Your Offer and Beyond.
- To Negotiate The Best Possible Rates For You.
If any of these roles do not seem quite right for you, but you would like to have a conversation about other Social Care roles or would like any further advice on Social Care roles throughout the UK please contact NonStop Care on 0207 940 2100, and ask for William Carey, or feel free to reach out to me via my email: [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.