Nigel Wright Consultancy Ltd.
North East England
Do you have previous payroll experience? Have you worked with a large payroll? This is your chance to work for a global company and gain the opportunity to accelerate your career, you’ll be working in a team that can provide support, development and mentorship giving you the best chance to develop in this role.
As part of the role this individual will need an understanding UK statutory legislation including processing benefits and expenses. A good level of system skills with proficiencies in Microsoft Excel and SAP is beneficial as well as previous experience using Time Management, Payroll and HR systems.
This role will involve:
– Preparation, processing and balancing of payroll
– Completing year-end adjustments and tax statements
– Reviewing general ledger entries
– Ensuring accurate and timely payments
– Acting as a point of contact for payroll enquiries
– Participate in continuous improvement project and initiatives
+ £30,000 to £40,000
+ 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
+ Hybrid working up to 4 days per week
+ Flexible working hours
+ Free on-site parking
> Previously worked in payroll
> Experience working in a large payroll or global company
> A good level of Microsoft Excel and SAP would be beneficial
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.