Currently on the lookout for an experienced PMO Analyst (minimum 1-2 years' experience) to join a well established financial services client in the North East. They're embarking on an exciting multi-year Transformation and this role will play a key part in the success of the programme. Directly supporting the Programme Manager, it's a great opportunity for a PMO Analyst to be autonomous and broaden their existing skillset.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience as a PMO Analyst.
- RAID management experience.
- Project lifecycle understanding.
- Experience of supporting project planning, reporting and analysis.
- Support the Programme Manager and Project Managers across key deliverables within the project lifecycle including weekly progress updates.
- Responsible for quality management ensuring project governance is adhered to. Conducting project health checks, preparing for audit activities.
- Responsible for identifying areas of continuous improvement and smarter ways of working for time and efficiency
Salary: c. £47k basic salary (depending on experience) plus excellent benefits.
Location: Hybrid – once per week in Darlington office.
If you would like to be considered for the role please click apply or email me directly on [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.