The OpportunityNigel Wright are delighted to be working with an ongoing client of ours for the search of a Technical Project Manager. Having worked with and placed a number of candidates within this business, its great to be supporting them with this role. You will be part of the Business Change team as they look to transform the way they do business.In the short to mid-term, this will involve running multiple workstreams (both operationally and IT facing) as they work towards implementation of there ERP re-platforming. Ideally you will be available to come to the Darlington office 2 days a week. ResponsibilitiesThis role will involve taking overall responsibility for planning and delivering workstreams and projects to clearly defined timescales, quality and cost. You will be responsible for engaging with key stakeholders and actively representing the project team to ensure that effective relationships are built and maintained. Please apply if you are …
- Passionate about the impact that the Business Change team can make, with a detailed understanding and practical application of recognised methodologies such as PRINCE2, Agile or similar.
- A self-starter with strong understanding of systems and software development processes.
- Resilient, with high levels of personal accountability and a drive to be exceptional – you’re not interested in average (because we’re not either!).
- An excellent facilitatitor with first rate presentation skills, coupled with the ability to manage external vendors, both performance and financial.
- 5+ Years’ experience in a similar Project Management role within an IT or Business facing environment.
- Advanced Project Management qualification (e.g. Agile PM, PRINCE2 Practitioner, PMP, PMI)
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Project or other planning tools (advanced User) such as Jira
- Agile methodology training/experience, such as Certified SCRUM Master (CSM)
- Experience of a full ERP programme rollout from inception to delivery is desirable including, but not limited to, leading key workstreams such as data, testing and implementation.
- Proven track record of working in transformation by implementing process and IT changes and / or embedding organisational change within an organisation.
- Experience of helping to develop and embed Project or Change methodologies and PMO governance.
- Salary – competitive salary is offered to reflect your skills and experience.
- Annual Leave- 25 days per annum + birthday off + bank holidays
- Pension- 5% Contributory pension scheme
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.