Job Title: Property Surveyor – Peter Cox Ltd
Covering North east areas reporting to Newcastle Branch
Salary: £21,500, with on target earnings of up to £28,000
We are Rentokil Initial, a FTSE 50 company and leaders in innovation in our areas of expertise. We have a family feel but with a global reach, operating in over 80 countries. Did you know that over the last 5 years we have expanded significantly and we are proud to share that Rentokil Initial was voted one of the ‘Best Places to work 2020' on Glassdoor, we think that's pretty cool!
Peter Cox Ltd, part of the Rentokil Initial group, are one of the UK's market leaders in damp proofing, waterproofing, timber preservation and wall stabilisation.
Service, Relationships and Teamwork are our core values and we are looking for motivated, down-to-earth and dependable individuals to join our growing team. We understand that training is essential to bring out the best in you and develop your knowledge and skills. Throughout your career with Rentokil Initial you will keep learning and be supported with new tools, products and services as we continue to make new advances.
Diversity and Inclusion is fundamental to the success of our business, our people are what makes us great. Whatever your experience or background, age or education, with the right attitude and values, there's a perfect role for you here at Rentokil Initial. We want to hear from you! Join one of the largest service companies in the world, protecting people from disease and enhancing their lives through health and wellbeing.
About The Role
You will travel from client to client, quoting and selling a whole host of property services, including damp control, timber preservation and our specialist services, such as structural waterproofing and wall stabilisation . You will be fully equipped as we will put you through an initial 5-week training course as well as receiving ongoing support and mentoring.
What will you be doing?
- Respond to all leads in a professional and timely manner and arrange appointments to visit customers.
- Survey the properties of existing and potential customers
- Provide professional advice on all aspects of building preservation and remedial work
- Identify and analyse defects and provide proposals of how Peter Cox can help, converting into sales
- Consistently seek new sales opportunities and build relationships with organisations in the area
You will have:
- A full UK driving licence for at least 2 years and have no more than 6 penalty points.
- Relevant experience within the construction, building maintenance or preservation industries, but this is not essential
- Excellent communication skills and confidence
- An ability to arrange your own diary and organise your customers
- Tenacity, self-motivation and a drive to exceed sales target
- Initiative to seek new business opportunities
In return, we offer:
- A salary of £21,500 with realistic on target earnings of £28,000
- Benefits such as access to friends and family discount scheme called RI Rewards where you could earn discounts in over 3000 retailers
- Uncapped commission
- Company car and fuel card
- Quarterly bonuses and incentives
- Work phone and laptop or tablet
- 6 weeks' expert Sales Academy training, continued support and development opportunities
- Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship qualification
- The opportunity to work within a diverse, fast-paced, and growing company
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.