- Market leading house hold brand looking for an ambitious Regional Sales Manager
- Excellent career prospects | investment in training and L&D
Regional Sales Manager – Capital Equipment
Area: Yorkshire, North East & Scotland
Our client are a global market leading brand, household name and manufacturer of capital equipment. Their products are used across a multitude of sectors including HoReCa Hospitality, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics and the public sector. Synonymous with quality, their investment in R&D has meant they are constantly bringing to market new innovative products that are efficient, cost effective and of high quality- keeping them well ahead of their competition. Our client put a real emphasis in learning and development and the Successful Regional Sales Manager will benefit from in house and external training and genuine career prospects. This well known brand have won multiple awards and are considered an employer of choice.
The Role of Regional Sales Manager
- Working from home / in the field, the successful Regional Sales Manager will manage a team of 5 talented Business Development Managers / Area Sales Managers who are tasked with growing new business within existing accounts.
- You will coach, train, develop and inspire your team supporting them with their own progression within the business.
- As Regional Sales Manager, you will undertake 121 sessions, attend joint visits.
- Regular reviews at least bi-monthly to reviews goals, competencies, KPI’s and well being
- Hold team meetings and ensure your team are successful vs budget.
- We are looking for experience in B2B sales management / people management with a minimum of -18 months experience
- You will need a solid track record and be able to demonstrate the key principles of sales people management
- Ability to coach develop and engage with the companies L&D team to drive development
The Package on offer for the Regional Sales Manager
- £45,000 – £50,000
- Circa £30,000 OTE year 1
- Company car – hybrid
- 24 days holiday plus stats (increases with service)
- Simplyhealth Cash Plan (including retail discount scheme)
- Critical Illness Cover
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Personal development plan
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.