Ability Recruitment Group
Fill out job summary/Intro
- Days: £19-£21
- Nights/Sat: £24-£27
- Bank Hol/Sun: £30-£35
- Days: 7:00AM/7:30AM – 19:30 Nights: 19:00PM – 7:30AM
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working
Ability Recruitment Group are a market leading agency supplying staff directly into NHS! As a tier 1 supplier we are constantly getting shifts so we guarantee you consistent shifts and complete control of when you want to work!
With the amount of shifts available, the aim is to get you block booked for 3 months at a time. Giving you the comfort of knowing when and where you are working!
- To positively support the management team in providing leadership to the staff within the hospital
- To be proactive in maintaining and evaluating necessary records, audits, reviews, etc
- To maintain skills at a current level and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain that currency of practice
- To manage the service in accordance with standards agreed with the Registered Manager, Registered Provider, legislative requirements, relevant regulations, in line with accepted best practice and within the financial plans agreed from time-to-time with the Registered Provider
If you are interested in this position, please apply and I will be in contact shortly.
To fast track your application, send your CV over my email ~
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.