Mobile Refrigeration Engineer
Darlington and surrounding
£(phone number removed) (including standby allowance) Paid door to door
Vehicle, Fuel card, 33 days hol inc BH
Your new company
* A recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
Your new role
* Working in a mobile role you will cover a retails contract across Darlignton and surroudning
PPM and reactive refrigeration maintenance
Refrigeration and compliance works
Repair, maintenance and installation
Ac and fridge work
* Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of Air Conditioning equipment including Splits, Multi Splits, VRVs and VRFs
* General building services duties as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
* We are keen to speak to Engineers who are F Gas Category 1 qualified with a strong maintenance background
* NVQ 2/3 or City & Guilds in Commercial Refrigeration and AC Systems
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
What you'll get in return
* Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Caitlyn Willis.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.