Social Care & Education Jobs Ltd
We are recruiting for aService Manager to oversee a Supported Living service for adults living with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health conditions in Darlington, County Durham.
Thispermanent Service Manager job vacancy is commutable from Durham, Barnard Castle, Newton Aycliffe, and nearby surrounding areas. All the services are also located close to the centre of Darlington.
- 26K – 32Kper annum DOE & Qualifications.
- Permanent, full-time hours.
- Excellent progression opportunities
We are recruiting on behalf of a unique provider who promote independence for adults living with Disabilities, Autism, Mental Health conditions, and complex needs in their own flat or Supported Living scheme.This provider believes that everyone should be themselves no matter what.
AsService Manager, you willoversee a Supported Living service. You will be responsible for supervising your staff team and the individuals they support each day. The role will also include rota planning, budgeting, carrying out assessments, completing care plans and risk assessments, and ensuring compliance with CQC requirements. The job would be ideal for an experienced Senior, Deputy Manager, or Team Leader who is ready for the next step in their career.
- Minimum Level 3 Health & Social Care (or equivalent).
- Experience leading/managing/supervising teams within supported living settings either as Manager, Deputy, or Senior.
- Experience supporting adults with Learning Disabilities/Mental Health conditions.
- Knowledge of relevant legislations & CQC requirements.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
If you meet the criteria for thisService Manager (Learning Disabilities) job vacancy and you are excited by the opportunity, then we would love to speak to you and tell you more, so please click apply.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.