*Service Manager (Leaving Care Division)*
*Location: Hull & Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire*
*£24,544 to £25,729 per annum + Mileage*
We believe that Keys Group is an EPIC _(excellence, passion, integrity and caring) _place to work. We are one of the largest providers of residential childcare in the UK with more than 84% of our services rated ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’.
The Keys Group are one of the largest providers of residential child care in the UK and we have an exciting opportunity for a Service Manager to put their experience to the test to run and develop one of our Leaving Care services in the North West area.
The Team Manager will need to be flexible, knowledgeable and strategic, and will have experience of a community care setting with at least 2 of those being within a senior role.
Our EPIC values underpin everything we do at Keys Group and we have an exciting opportunity for a Service Manager in your area to support Young People aged 16-21 years who are leaving care, living in the community within their own accommodation.
*Given the nature of the role you must be able to drive and use your car for business purposes as travel is required. Mileage allowance covered, paying 37p per mile.*
*A work phone is also provided for use of business only*
This role can involve working a variety of shifts such as (rotas provided in advance):
* Day shifts
* Afternoon shifts
* Evening shifts
* Sleep in shifts (when required)
* Some Weekends
* To work with Young People aged 16 plus to support them in Independent living.
* To work in partnership with Young People and support them in the transition into independence and adulthood
* To work as part of the team on a rota delivering support to our young people
* Empower and support Young People to access services and external agencies when and where needed.
* Ensure the region is staffed adequately and in line with the company productivity.
* To aid Young People in Social Inclusion and successfully securing a home/tenancy in their own name
* To provide a quality service to young people working within government guidelines and The Leaving Care Company’s policies and procedures.
* To support and manage a small team of Outreach Workers with their workloads offering advice and support.
* To manage day to day operations including staff rotas, supervision etc Ensuring the smooth running of the region
* All candidates need to be made aware that there isn’t a specific location for the role (it’s community based) and that there is a significant amount of driving involved in the role.
* Excellent salary available – up to £30,000.00 for an outstanding candidate
* 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
* Company mobile phone
* Enrolment into NEST Pension scheme
* Enhanced DBS Check paid for by Keys Group
_****Any unsolicited CV’s will be sent at the recruitment agencies own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we have no liability to you for any fee or otherwise. We reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your terms and conditions. By submitting an unsolicited CV to us, or to any member of our staff, you accept these terms as the default position****_
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,544.00-£25,729.00 per year
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Night shift
* Team management: 1 year (required)
* Driving Licence (required)
* QCF Level 3 Care required (required)
* United Kingdom (required)
Willingness to travel:
* 100% (required)
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.