Leaders In Care
Are you an NMC Registered General Nurse looking to take on an exciting opportunity within dialysis? A Darlington-based company is looking to recruit a full-time Staff Nurse, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package. This is an exciting opportunity for a nurse who wants to make a difference in patients’ lives.
You will provide patient care according to procedures to increase patients’ quality of life. A comprehensive professional training programme will be provided to you, including on-the-job training, e-learning and access to the company’s in-house education programme. Please note that there are no nights or Sunday working for this role.
If you were already in this Staff Nurse role, here are some areas you might have been working in this week:
- Taking ownership of care programmes for renal patients
- Following the tailored care plans as per Consultant instructions
- Ensuring clinical activity is appropriately documented in the patient’s medical record
- Preparing and monitoring dialysis machines and systems in line with processes
- Reviewing pre and post-haemodialysis care with patients
To apply for this General Nurse role, you will need to be an NMC Registered General Nurse with a positive and collaborative approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care. You will also require the following:
- Awareness and understanding of the NMC code of professional conduct
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- 1 year+ experience in general nursing/newly qualified nurse applications preferred
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
As a vital member of the team, and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach, and commitment, we’ll provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team. Benefits include:
- Overtime paid at time and a half after completing full-time hours (150 hours every 4 weeks) and paid breaks
- 35 Days Holiday (including 8 days bank holiday) increasing with service, and Christmas and New Year’s Day off
- Correctly fitted and tested PPE
- Free Uniform (*3), Tea & Coffee, Flu Vaccine and Christmas Meal
- Life Assurance, Peppy, Stakeholder Company Pension
Please get in touch with Lilian from Leaders in Care UK today to apply if this full-time Staff Nurse job in Darlington motivates and inspires you.
Leaders in Care was founded based on one idea – Staffing should be easy, transparent and effective. Our team knows just how hard people within the healthcare industry work, which means we also recognize the need to deliver a time-saving and efficient service so that you can focus on the people you care for. We incorporate these ideals into our work practices to successfully guide you through the demanding world of healthcare recruitment. Reach out to us, or please refer a colleague today.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.