Primary Teacher (Flexible Working)
Protocol Education are currently looking to recruit a Primary Teacher who will work across schools within the Darlington area.
We are looking for someone who will make an impact within schools and be a positive role model. Does this sound like you?
The ideal candidate for this role:
– Valid PGCE with QTS
– Confident in planning, prepartion and delivering
– Good classroom management
– Available a minimum of 3 days per week
– Valid Enhanced DBS on the update service
– Can provide referees covering the last 2 years
What protocol can offer:
– PAYE (no umbrella companies)
– Friendly and transparent consultant who is always happy to help
– Refer a friend scheme of £250
– CPD courses and webinars to build your portfolio
Please apply or contact Alex for more information on: 01642 205952 or [email protected]
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.