Connex - North East
Teacher of English
Connex Education are proud to be working alongside a school in Darlington who are looking for a Teacher of English from September. The role is on a long term supply basis with the potential to lead to permanent work . The school is part of a multi academy trust, where all staff and leaders share the same passion and desire for their students to be successful in their learning.
To be considered for this role we require you to meet the following criteria;
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed, or a BA Hons.
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have recent experience working in a UK secondary school setting.
– Two suitable references.
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.