We have a Full Time, Permanent Job Vacancy for a Team Leader Learning DisabilitiesManager inDarlington, County Durham.
As Team Leader, you would be working in a Supported Living service for adults living with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health conditions.
- 11.50 per hourDOE & Qualifications.
- 62.64 per sleep over covered.
- Opportunity to Progress & Develop your career.
- Experience of working with Adults with Learning Disabilities.
- Experience supervising support workers.
- Ideal position for someone wanting to progress.
We are recruiting on behalf of a unique provider who promote independence for adults living with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental Health conditions, and complex needs in their own flat or Supported Living scheme.This provider believes that everyone should be themselves no matter what.
As their Team Leader, you will support the Service Manager inoverseeing this Supported Living service. You will be supervisor to your staff team and the individuals they support each day. The role will also include rota planning, budgeting, carrying out assessments, completing care plans and risk assessments, and ensuring compliance with CQC requirements.
- Minimum Level 2/3 Health & Social Care
- Experience supervising a team.
- Experience supporting adults with Learning Disabilities.
- Knowledge of relevant legislations & CQC requirements.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
If you meet the criteria for thisTeam Leader job vacancy and you are excited by the opportunity, then we would love to speak to you and tell you more, so please click apply.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.