Randstad Construction & Property
Is your current contract coming to an end? Or are you looking for a Telehandler position to start ASAP? If you have a CPCS card and driving licence, we want to hear from you!
- Location: Darlington
- Position: Telehandler
- Contract type: Temp
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: 2 days
- Rate: £20 CIS (UMB and PAYE also available)
- Essential: CPCS card / NPORS + CSCS card
- Randstad Contact: Becki on the Trades team (Newcastle Branch)
- Operating a telehandler in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Moving materials, tools, and equipment quickly and accurately.
- Inspecting work areas daily to ensure safety and proper working order.
- Following specific health and safety procedures when operating the telehandler.
- Monitoring operation of the machine, and reporting any faults or needed repairs
You will need
- CPCS card / NPORS
- Driving licence
What you will get in return:
- A competitive pay rate (CIS, PAYE or Umbrella)
- Opportunity for ongoing work.
- Access to Randstad's training department.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Newcastle branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.